Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will the applications be available?
The applications will be available from mid January through March 1 of each year.
2. Where can I get the application?
The applications are available from the Secretary of the Lodge or on this website.
3. What colleges or universities are approved?
The complete list is available on another page in this web-site. Click Here
4. What are the individual requirements for submission?
The individual requirements are listed on another page in this web-site. Click here
5. When will I find out if I have received a scholarship?
Recipients will be notified by mail shortly after the first of May evey year.
6. How will I get my check?
Typically each year a reception is held in honor of the recipients to present the check for the first semester. After the successful completion of the first semester it is requested that the recipient send a transcript of their grades to the Scholarship Board, then the remaining scholarship will be sent to the student.
7. What are the requirements for successful completion for the scholarship?
The student must complete 12 GPA credit hours with a semester GPA of 2.0 or better.
8. Where do I return the application?
All applications must be returned to the sponsoring Freemason's Lodge secretary.